As we fast approach the summer holidays the Learning Mentor team have been working towards the new school year starting in September. We have been putting together Well being class room packs for the teachers and children and working closely with the teachers in school to ensure a smooth transition for every child.
We look forward to seeing you on your transition days and everyone in September.
Please remember if you require any further support we can be contacted through the school office.
Stay safe and take care
The Learning Mentor team - Miss Ilic & Mrs Riglin.
Wellbeing Lincs - 01522 782140 or www.wellbeinglincs.org
Steps2change - 0303 123 4000
The Samaritans - 116 123 or www.samaritans.org
The Lincolnshire Rural support Network - 0800 138 1710
Healthy Minds Support
Feelings and Emotions
Online Safety at home
Year 6 activities
Reading at home with your children / child.
Non screen activities.
Digital Diet Balancing Screen time
Managing Screen time
Gaming Guide to support young people
* Healthy Minds / Camhs
If you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing you are able to contact the Here4You line which is operational as normal.
Here4You line on 01522 309120 – available Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30.
* Kooth.com with free, safe and anonymous online support for young people:
* Steps2Change which has guided self-help for adults and information on what to do if more help is needed:
* The School Run positive mental health for SEN children.
* Bitesize Parents' Toolkit: SEND including music activities, reading at home support, Makaton with Justin & Mr Tumble, plus lots more.
* Internet Matters.org helping parents keep their children safe online.