Today (5.2.19) is national e-afety day.
After the TechnoKids presented an assembly explaining some key information about staying safe online, we explored what we know about staying safe. We looked at the different kinds of information you might be asked to share online. As teams we worked together to sort the information into 'Keep it Safe' and 'Give it Away'.
We then discussed our top tips for staying safe online:
1. Don't tell strangers where you live.
2. Don't tell anyone your last name.
3. Don't talk to strangers.
4. You can use a nickname (online).
5. Don't give friend's names out.
6. Make sure an adult is with you on the internet.